Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weight Loss Challenge - Week 1

Ok, today is the start of my weight loss challenge.

My weight today is 195.5

So the PIF for next week will be worth the dollar amount of 195.5 - weight loss (1 pound = 1 dollar).

I am so nervous and excited about this!!! I am doing the nutrisystem food program (because I still have tons of that food to go through). Once that food is gone and I start trying to diet on my own, I will let you all know.

I am using my Lucky Sparrow Moleskin Cahier (Lined) from MuffinTopsyTurvy as my food journal. If you would like one of your own, here is the link:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vt_related_1&listing_id=13894853

If you are interested in losing some weight of would just like the support of the esty community in changing to a healthier lifestyle, please let me know. I would be happy to meantion you and your shop along with your weight loss goals in my blog.

Thanks for stopping by and learning some more about my goal for a healthier me!!!!

No comments: