Saturday, June 7, 2008

ThreeOfWands.etsy.com - Now offering Tarot readings

~~~~ABOUT OUR TAROT READINGS~~~~

*Tarot Reading in General*

An important part of making good decisions is to know as much as you can about the situations that present themselves in your life. If your tarot reading is positive, then you know that your current life path is going well. By the same means, if your reading is negative, you know to choose a different path. You should already have an inkling as to what the cards are going to say, good or bad. The tarot is a means of guiding your decisions. However, the Tarot is not designed to make your decisions for you. When your cards are read it is important to look at the meaning, but also to look at your thoughts and feelings about the reading. Then make good decisions based on the information gained. Divination is nothing more than getting in touch with the Divine within all things.

*My Personal Feelings on Tarot*

Because Tarot cards do not belong to a religion and are merely divination tools, many people have different views on where their energy comes from.I personally, do not belive Tarot to be a means of 'fortune telling.' I believe that Tarot can and does give you insight into issues concering your life(past, present or future). But I also believe that a person can change their own life, no matter what the cards say. Tarot reading, for me, is a way to shed light on a situation, a way of focusing on said situation(whether known or unknown), developing new thoughts or ideas on said situation and ultimately learning how to direct your energy into positively changing or maintaining the situation. Tarot readings merely open your energy(body, mind and spirit) to new ways of thinking and help you apply that thinking in a fresh way.

*Where My Energy Comes From*

Everyone has energy within them and everyone has energy that is given to them in some way. This external energy can come from anywhere. Some people believe that their energy comes from spiritual or magical beings, whether angels, fairies, spirits(including deceased loved ones), higher powers, God, etc. Some people believe that their energy grows from contact with others; good(or bad) relationships, friends, children, etc. or even situations, i.e. having a good day boosts your energy.I personally believe that my energy comes from my guardian angels. They are the ones assigned to protect me and they are the ones I ask for insight from when learning about a situation.

*How I Do a Tarot Reading*

Everyone has different views and 'rituals' when it comes to doing a reading. There is no right or wrong answer for this, it is just what comes naturally for a reader.My readings are done in my 'sanctuary.' A calm, quiet space where I can go to be alone and focus on my cards and my energy.

I DO BURN INCENSE
I DO LIGHT WHITE CANDLES(to cleanse my space)
I DO CLEANSE MY DECK WITH ROSE QUARTZ BETWEEN READINGS(to seperate energy from different readings)
I DO USE A CLOTH(to help my cards and energy 'flow')

I DO NOT LET MY CARDS TOUCH THE GROUND(out of respect and purity)
I DO NOT PLAY MUSIC

*More Tarot Info*

If you are uncomfortable in anyway with my personal feelings on Tarot, the way I cleanse my space, the way I do readings or anything else, please, DO NOT request a Tarot reading. I'm not trying to be rude, but a reading is to help you gain insight on your life and if my way is not comfortable for you, your reading WILL NOT BE ACCURATE. This is not about making a buck, this is about helping you gain insight so that you can meditate(or pray) and ultimately help you find new ways to fix a situation.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE

No comments: